It wasn’t that long ago the 2014 Awards concluded but planning has already commenced for the 2015 program.
The Awards Review Committee has considered feedback from non-entrants and entrants of the awards. Meetings have been held and the committee’s recommendations were put to the NGIA Board meeting on 20 May.
A number of exciting ideas were put forward with the primary objectives of:
• Realigning the criteria to focus on business practices.
• To be more inclusive of all industry sectors and operators.
• Alleviate barriers to participation
• Increase participation in the awards program overall
• Improve benefits to entrants
• Ensure the program is financially sustainable.
One of the most exciting outcomes is the introduction of a new pinnacle award – the Nursery & Garden Industry Business of the Year.
A summary of all the new initiatives will be posted to the NGIA website shortly. The changes are exciting and present great opportunities for all entrants in all categories. Category sponsorship is also available and with the new initiatives, are more affordable than ever
For more information on the 2015 Nursery & Garden Awards, please do not hesitate to contact Kobie Keenan at NGIA on 02 8861 5112 or via email email@example.com.