Every two years a national Nursery & Garden Industry Conference is held in an Australian city and over the past 30 years it has attracted an average of 300 delegates – growers, retailers, suppliers and stakeholders. In 2016 the conference returns to one of the favourite conference cities, Adelaide, from February 15-17.
Join your industry colleagues to hear about the opportunities for the nursery sector over the next four years. The 2016 National Conference & Exhibition will deliver a program showcasing a solutions focused industry that is strategic, professional and adaptable. The conference will include:
- Presentations John Hewson, Dan Gregory and Glenn Cooper
- Tailors session on the latest research, production, retail, marketing, and big picture issues affecting the industry
- Networking events and social functions
- An exhibition space to showcase suppliers to the industry
- Presentation of the annual Nursery & Garden Awards at a gala dinner.
You are invited to join your colleagues at the newly renovated Adelaide Hilton for a conference that will have a vibrant atmosphere and plenty to offer delegates. Consider extending your stay to join the Adelaide Fringe Festival which shares the conference dates.
Registration is open online. For more information on the conference, visit www.ngia.com.au or contact Kobie Keenan at NGIA on 1800 252 468 (Toll Free) or via email at email@example.com.