Thursday, 8 October 2020
Although COVID-19 presented many challenges, the nursery marketing program adapted to the change in consumer behaviours through the development of the COVID-19 campaign, continuing to promote the benefits of greenlife and how people could experience these benefits during lockdown and beyond.
Commencing in late March 2020, the campaign set out to support industry differently through activities undertaken by the Greener Spaces Better Places and Plant Life Balance programs, including:
- The Government ‘Pulse Check’ research project
- Dedicated public relations and media campaigns focusing on messages related to COVID-19
- Dedicated Plant Life Balance digital and social media content
- Development of resources dedicated to assisting retailers boost sales during and post-COVID-19
The campaigns were hugely successful with highlights including:
- Over 100 urban greening practitioner attending a Greener Spaces Better Places webinar series
- A media campaign with a reach of 15.6 million Australians
- A social media campaign with a reach 3.2 million Australians reached an increase in website visits of 110%
Keep reading for more details on the COVID-19 campaign.