The following fact sheets produced through the nursery levy funded research & development project ‘NY11001 Plant health biosecurity, risk management and capacity building for the nursery industry’ for pests are available on the NGIA website.
- Asiatic citrus psyllid (Diaphorina citri)
- Glassy winged sharpshooter (Homalodisca vitripennis)
- Green peach aphid (Myzus persicae)
- Sudden oak death (Phytophthora ramorum)
- Silverleaf whitefly (Bemisia tabaci biotype B)
- Two-spotted mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- Western flower thrips (Frankliniella occidentalis)
In addition to these Pest Fact Sheets, project NY11001 delivered a number of resources to the nursery industry including discounted diagnostics and national training workshops in every state and territory. The next round of workshops is being planned for 2013. Please stay in contact with you state or territory association regarding dates and locations.
For further information on project NY11001, please contact Anthony Kachenko at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8861 5106.